CWA Professional Engineers are professionally registered in Agricultural Engineering. Project engineers are personally trained by Jerry Wille (Principal Engineer) and mentored by the professional engineers at the firm. CWA prides itself on its knowledge of the needs of the agricultural sectors demonstrated by the personal involvement of many staff in their own family livestock and grain operations.
CWA Engineers have extensive knowledge and experience in all types of Agricultural projects including the following areas of specialization:
- Livestock and Poultry Facilities
- Animal Handling and Housing Equipment
- Ventilation / HVAC Systems for Animal Housing
- Electrical Systems for Livestock Housing
- Bio-containment and Bio-security Agricultural Facilities
- ADA design and Agricultural Facilities
- Animal Care Requirements
- Feed Preparation Facilities
- Grain and Seed Handling and Storage
- Agricultural Support Facilities
- Soil / Water / Manure Management
See Projects for a detailed list of Past projects.